About SERVPRO of Central Buffalo
Dion M. Luzzi
Owners of SERVPRO of Central Buffalo
SERVPRO of Central Buffalo can help in times of disaster. Our team of highly trained technicians are available 24/7 to assist in clean up efforts after water, fire, and storm damage... when mold or viruses must be eliminated from indoor spaces... or when restoration/construction is needed, we can help!
Our team of leaders has over two decades of combined experience in disaster recovery services. Our portfolio includes cleanup efforts following major natural disasters, restoration efforts for large commercial buildings and residential homes, as well as construction projects throughout New England and New York.
We can help with all aspects of disaster restoration, from working closely to your insurance company to finishing carpentry. We offer services that will let you rest easy knowing your property is safe and sound.
We are available 24/7 at (716) 412-6800.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician